Tuesday, January 3, 2012

Welcome to a brand new year!

Hello my Heritage Makers friends,

I hope you all had a happy and safe holiday season.  Our Christmas and New Year's holidays were wonderful.  We had lots of friends and family visiting throughout and lots of fun was had by all.  :-)

I'd like to thank each of you who have supported my business over the past year.  I've been so fortunate to meet so many nice and thoughtful people while working my business and for that I am especially grateful.  Business is actually really good and I'm looking forward to a brand new 2012.

In the coming year I want to make sure everyone gets as much support as they would like or need.  I thought if we all had a time planned it might help to pencil some dates to stay caught up and even ahead with our special projects for this year.  You'll find on the website I have updated my calendar for digi crops for the whole year.  You'll find more details by clicking on the date of the event in the calendar.  I hope this will help many of you to plan to join us sometime.  It will be lots of fun and we are sure to get plenty of our photos and stories in some pretty amazing projects along the way!  Please remember I will need an RSVP for planning and preparation.  Also, with planning out a whole year in advance there is always a chance there could be a need to tweak a date due to an unforeseen unchangeable event.  My goal will be to keep any updates current on the calendar.  As well as a quick blog post saying something has changed and to check it out. 

Many of you all ready know but in case you don't...Mike & I will be cruising with Heritage Makers in a couple of weeks. :-)  Yes, I earned a FREE trip to Belize and Cozumel.  My Dad is coming to stay with Ashleigh and the puppies so it will be just Mike & I.  We are so excited!  This will be my first to take with the company so I'm sure I'll have lots to share and talk about when I get back.  In fact you might want to check out the blog while I'm gone, If I'm able to get online while away I'll try to post a little update or two of some of the fun. :-)  And who knows you might even see a "blog only special" :-)

In case you don't get to that calendar right away or you don't notice...I have "2" Digi Crops before I leave on the 20th.  I hope you can come digi crop with me either Thursday, January 5th at Panera or Friday, January 13th at my House.  And yes, it's Friday the 13th...but hey that's just a superstition right?  :-)  Just be careful on your way over. :-)

Showers of Blessings to everyone!