Sunday, October 23, 2011

Intro to Heritage Makers Webinar Scheduled

Hi Friends,

From my previous posts you see I spendt my weekend at the Pet Fest in Old Town Spring.  It was great fun but now I have a different kind of fun to take part in...an Introduction to Heritage Makers Webinar.  I met lots of people excited about HM and all the possibilities it has to offer so a live webinar is definitely in order.

Here is the registration link for anyone who would like to tune in.  I'll be giving an overview of all the various products HM offers along with inspiring you with some awesome samples and ideas.  However, the really fun part will be when I log into my own publishing account and show you the digital studio and how easy it can be.  I'll end with the various ways to get started and of course save the most money. :-) 

Tuesday, 8:00pm - 9:00pm

If you are not familiar with a webinar...you'll register with link I've provided.  A confirmation email with a new link to join the actual webinar will be sent to you along with reminder emails as it gets closer.  Just before the webinar starts you will click on that link and follow the prompts.  Once connected you will be able to see and hear the presentation.  The beauty of it is you'll be able to ask questions through the Q&A box but no one will be able to see or hear you so feel free to get comfy and enjoy as I unfold the magic of Heritage Makers!




I hope you can join me!  Feel free to forward this to anyone you know that may also be interested.

Showers of Blessings,