Sunday, October 23, 2011

2nd Day of Pet Fest was great fun too!

Hi Friends,

I have some more furry cuties to share with you today from the Pet Fest!  I was so happy to see several of my favorite friends and fellow HM fans at the festival today.  I got a few of their four legged family members to pose for a picture.  I just hate that I missed getting a picture of my friend Rachel.  She even had her beautiful little girl with her.  She is so beautiful!  I hope she was able to get that nap she was anxious to have when I saw her. :-)  Thanks everyone for coming by the booth! 



Next you'll see the two sets of twins that I fell in love with last year at Pet Fest. :-)  It was Miss Tina's Shih Tzu twins that gave me the fever to get another one myself.  I suppose my Rocco can give her a great big thank you the next time he greets her so joyfully. :-)




Until next year everyone!  Have a great week. :-)