Saturday, October 22, 2011

Pet Fest in Old Town Spring...oh what a fun day!

Hi friends,

I thought you would love seeing some of the cute pets I got to visit with today at the Pet Fest in Old Town Spring. :-)  Isn't it great when I can love what I do and have so much fun with these guys at the same time?  Enjoy :-)


 I wonder if my friend Steph's Standard Poodle Jessie would love to see these babies? :-) Steph is an awesome Mobile Groomer, I'm sure she could fix Jessie up really pretty!

 This little guy is actually a "hairless cat" :-)  I got to hold him, he was so sweet!




Ok...I better get some rest!  I'll be back at it again tomorrow.  If you're anywhere close to the Old Town Spring area this is a super fun event to come to.  Come by my booth and say "hi".  I'm on the corner of Preston & Midway by the Caboose.

Showers of Blessings,