Tuesday, June 5, 2012

Creating Keepsakes Convention in The Woodlands

I would love for you guys to stop by the booth during the CK Expo.  I'll be there Friday, June 15th from 9-6 and Saturday, June 16th from 9-5.  I'll have some new exciting samples to show you.  As well as the opportunity to take advantage of the Show only Hostess Special. 

Also, I know many of you will be getting to enjoy a weekend get away for the show.  If you would like to come by Panera Bread right there in the Mall area by Cheesecake Factory I plan to be there after the expo on Friday for a couple hours.  If you have a computer be sure and bring it along so you can play in the studio.  Or if you'll let me know I'll be sure and reserve one of my extras and bring it along.  I'll be happy to help you get started as well as share some tips and tricks. 

Take care and I hope to see many of you next week!