Wednesday, September 28, 2011

FREE Premier Weekend!

Hello,

I'm excited to let you know Heritage Makers has announced a FREE Premier weekend! 


If you already have a Basic Account all you have to do is sign into your account once it begins and click on the icon in the bottom right that will say something like "activate premier".  You'll immediately have access to it.

If you don't have a free Basic Account yet, by all means, click on the link I have in the top right of this website and get one activated so you can take advantage of this awesome opportunity.

You'll notice on the e-card the details of exactly when you'll have access to everything.  Also, you'll see HM has scheduled free webinar to help everyone get more familiar.  I'm excited to tell you it's  being hosted by one of the newest members of the Creative Team and I'm sure it will be wonderful.  Michelle is doing the webinar Friday evening, September 30th at 8:00pm Central.  Since I took a screen shot of this e-card the link to register won't be live so here it is for your convenience...https://www1.gotomeeting.com/register/662714569

If you already have access to Premier and you love it...then share with your friends. :-) I appreciate any and all referrals and will do my best to take extra good care of your friends and family! 

As always...don't hesitate to let me know if I can answer any questions or help you any way.

Showers of Blessings,