Sunday, June 5, 2011

Here is that sneak peek I mentioned...:-) Enjoy!!

 
To Preview my good looking Dad's Father's Day Card!

Those of you that have been in touch with me recently are aware my beloved step-mother passed away from Cancer a couple months ago.  My Dad & I are extremely close.  In fact, Mike & I actually introduced the two of them and hung out like best friends when we still lived in Alabama.  Since she passed it's been my mission more than ever to take extra good care of my Dad the way Stella always did and would want.  I'm trying to gently convince him to move to Texas. :-)  He is so independent and in good health as far as we know so I realize he'll want the independence of his own place.  However, how nice would it be for both him and my family to have him close by.  I decided this Father's Day to make a card that would be fun & sincere of how much we love and want him to make the decision to come on out here.  I'm keeping my fingers crossed it gets him just a little closer to that happening. :-) 

You still have time if you want to create a card of your own.  There are lots of great templates in the gallery. :-)  Mine is already on it's way to Alabama.  So EASY :-)  I pressed publish and had HM stamp, stuff and direct ship!

I'm happy to help you create something special for your father too!

Showers of Blessings,