Thursday, April 7, 2011

Important Announcement - Board Books being discontinued



I know this is sad news!  I have loved the board books and when I heard it I was so dissapointed.  On a brighter note...they have not gone away just yet so if we would like to get any done we still have some time.  Also, I'll be going to HM Leadership Conference in a couple weeks and I'm hoping for some wonderful information and or announcements to help us all feel better. :-)

Here are the important details regarding the Board book timeline.

1) Users will be able to download board book templates and start new projects until April 30, 2011.
2) Board books can be ordered through June 30, 2011. Projects completed on or before June 30th will be available for viewing indefinitely to allow users to recreate their projects in a different book format

If you would like to get your board book created and or reordered let's make a plan and get it done!  I'll be happy to help you in any way I can.  Remember I have ongoing digi-crop opportunities for you to come work on your projects.  Check out my schedule by clicking on the Calendar tab at the top of the home page.


Showers of Blessings,