Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Ho Ho Ho :-) It's Official, 1 more day and it's December!

Hello everybody,

Cold weather has arrived and my husband Mike has taken some vacation.  He is feverishly decking the halls with our Christmas decorations. :-)  I don't know about you but I just love this time of year!  True it can be a little stressful at times but this year I've vowed to keep it simple and get ahead of that Christmas rush....Sounds good doesn't it?  :-)





How about letting me make your Christmas "Merrier" this year?  I'd love to fill your "Wish List" of Premier or a bunch of Publishing Points being added to your account.  Pass on my email or phone to your loved one and I'll take extra good care of you!  Of course if there is someone on your gift list I can do a gift certificate in minutes for them too.  I'll put together a beautiful card for you to wrap up and put under the tree, leaving you with a checked off list and time to relax.  :-) 
 


***SPECIAL***  Any gift certificate purchase between November 29 and December 25th of $100 or more will receive an additional 10% in publishing points from me. :-) I've got some extra good specials for the holidays to share from HM so adding extra Publishing Points can only make the gift recipient even happier!

If you were not aware...Premier has up to 3 months to be activated and Publishing Points have a full 2 years before expiration.  Anything you add to your account always goes behind what you already have so you always use the oldest first. :-) 

Ok, I've done my Santa reminder :-)  Please feel free to contact me anytime if I can answer any questions or help you in any way, I'll be happy to!

Oh, before I close...here are a couple Christmas Card templates for your enjoyment.  Both are done using an invitation which enables you to create on both front and back.  If you'd like to add more pictures and or words the 5x7 folded card is another great choice.  Check out the template gallery for more great samples. 

Heritage Makers will stamp, stuff and address your cards for you!  You have until 
December 14th for assured delivery before Christmas.  




Showers of Blessings,