Thursday, October 28, 2010

Get those projects ready to publish!

Hello,

I hope you've been working in your Studio. :-)  If not, I want to encourage you do so.  Heritage Makers has an extra special promotion for us all in November.  Each week particular products will be featured.  If you publish those particular types of projects within that week you'll enjoy a 10% savings when you publish.  For example:  If a Canvas is normally $89.95 and you publish it during the 2nd week when it's featured only $80.95 will be needed to publish your beautiful Canvas. 

With the Christmas rush so many of us don't get moving as quickly as we would like to so Heritage Makers has come up with a way to reward those that do.  :-)  I love it!  I definitely am motivated to get mine going. :-) 

Also not to worry, if you don't enough Publishing Points I still have a few days left on the awesome deals I can give you making your savings even greater!  Of course I have various price points for my specials.  However, the absolute best Special I have is....Spend $200 and receive a whopping 406 Publishing Points!  WOW!  That's 51% Discount:-)  Now I'll save 61% on the Sale above!  Contact me right away though because this particular special ends Sunday, October 31st.  I'll be able to enter it until I go to bed...let's say 10:30. :-)

I know you're saying give me a heads up!  What products are what weeks?  Here is a flyer to make it super easy to keep up with.  You'll see what's featured each week, have the 10% price already calculated on the left and have a publishing points special that includes premier in the bottom left.

  Click to enlarge & or print

Ok, so let's all go get started on those Christmas gifts!  As always please feel free to contact me anytime with any questions and or needs.  I'll be happy to help you any way I can. 

Showers of Blessings,