Wednesday, May 18, 2011

New Products ... perfect for both home & business!

Heritage Makers has introduced a new line of products that are perfect for promoting your business as well as creating personalized family projects. When you click on the “products” button here on my website you’ll notice the product categories have been slightly reorganized. “Business supplies” has been added as a new category and links to specific information on the new items which include business cards (single and double-sided), an 8.5 x 11 flyer, an 8.5 x 11 booklet (saddle-stitched), and an 8.5 x 11 wire-bound book.























All of these products offer unique applications for home or office.  As always, all are completely customizable in our State of the Art Digital Studio. And with our 50,000+ pieces of Premier Digital Artwork, the possibilities are endless!

I am especially excited about the full color magazine.  The templates being created are so cool and creative. :-)  While at HM Leadership Conference recently I got a sample to bring home that was done by a fellow Consultant for her husband as an Anniversary present.  He said it was the best gift he had ever gotten.  Everyone there ooohed and ahhhed over it!  And just this morning I found a great template in our gallery for a child's kindergarten or private preschool.  Sooo cute :-))  I can think of all kinds of ways to use this product.  I would definitely keep an eye on our template gallery...new templates are created and added daily.  And especially now with all these great new products!  Check it out...Template Gallery

Let me know if I can help you in any way.  And always remember, Club HM is the way to pay wholesale prices on all your projects.  It's the Club that pays you to be a member!  Ask me and I'll be happy to tell you all about it. 


Showers of Blessings,