Thursday, October 21, 2010

65 days till Christmas! Believe it or not:-)

Yes, Christmas is coming at the same time this year! :-)  With only 65 more days it's going to be here before we know it!

I have to tell you, this is my year to do better.  :-)  I have to be honest,  I'm going to have an advantage.  I'll create my one card just the way I want or pick the perfect template in the gallery and with a few clicks I can have Heritage Makers address & mail my beautiful card  directly to as many of my friends & family as I would like.  How easy is that? :-)  I love it!  And that is not using a label either.  Addresses are written directly on the envelope with our families return address.  Of course if I decided to have them all shipped to me I could hand write those addresses if I'd prefer. 

I think I'll include a family letter too!  With the HM Digital Studio I can put as much text, photos & embellishments that will fit on the project.  Our friends & family will love that!  

Oh and with this Sale I'm going to share with you in just a minute I'll be saving a whole bunch of $$ too!  I can use my publishing points I get on sale on absolutely anything I want so many of them I'm going to use for our yearly calendar.  I spoiled everyone last year so now it's a tradition. :-)

Keep in mind, it's only a limited time sale.  We've been told it ends October 31st so don't let this be a "Trick instead of a Treat"!  :-) I'll be able to enter your Sale order up to when I go to bed on the 31st so let's say 10:30pm

OK, I keep thinking of more ideas for Christmas gifts...I better get creating. :-)  It's a good thing it's so much fun!  And the best part is by having Premier I have absolutely everything right at my disposal and being digital it's an unlimited supply, no trips to the Craft Store for something my project just has to have on it. :-)

 Click image to enlarge or print

Showers of Blessings to Everyone!